Search This Blog

9.09.2012

Peanut Butter Cookies with a Kick

At work tomorrow, we are having a shower for my good friend who is expecting her first baby. I signed up to bring a dessert and just baked a batch of the most delicious peanut butter cookies. (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE peanut butter?) I don't have a great pb cookie recipe so I turned to the internet and found one that looked quick and easy. I chopped up Reese's Peanut Butter cups and mixed that in the dough for a little extra kick. Enjoy!



Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter

1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups sifted flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
*Optional - 1 bag of Reese's PB Cups, chopped

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375ยบ.
Mix the first six ingredients. 
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. 

Roll into balls and press down with a fork dipped in sugar or flour. 
Bake for 10-12 minutes on un-greased cookie sheet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment