Search This Blog

5.24.2012

Bachelorette Night in PC

My best friend, Danielle, and my fabulous sister, Kirsten, threw me the most amazing Bachelorette Party in Park City! Kirsten's boss was kind enough to let us use his home in the mountains and we hired my soon-to-be brother in law to cater (he is an amazing chef!) In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we feasted on the most amazing mexican food! We had margaritas, salsa, guac, nachos, quesadillas, tacos, burritos, etc. I am not going to lie, I could have eaten all night!

After dinner they surprised me with a little game. The girls asked Brian a bunch of different questions about himeself, about me and about us. I had to answer the question and it was so funny to hear all of the answers. I answered most of them almost verbatim to what Bri said! It was a lot of fun and I am so thankful they did that for me.

We finished off the night by hitting a few bars on Main Street and then stayed up wayyyy past my bed time chatting. Thank you to my fam and all of my girls who helped me celebrate! I will NEVER forget what an amazing night we had! I love you!

Some of the girls rode up to Park City in style! Bri was there in spirit!






No comments:

Post a Comment